Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mom's Photo Album

Here is another album based on Kathy's Backpack tut. ( www.paperphenomenon.blogspot.com ) I made this one for my mom.  I used K & Co Susan Wright's Nature paper collection.  I made the pages slightly bigger so that I could punch the photo mat corners so that photos could be easily slipped in - no glueing. I also made the hinges slightly larger to make room for lots of photos.  I make photo mats for everything because I don't want to cover up the beautiful paper.  I put a decorated envelope on the right inside flap of each page for keepsakes and journaling.   





















1 comment:

  1. I'll bet your Mom loved this. When I finish my most recent album, come visit my blog
    http://www.midnightcropper.blogspot.com
    laurakim

    ReplyDelete