Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dawn and Shelly's Sea World Photo Albums


I recently went to Sea World with my sisters Dawn and Shelly. We had such a great day! I planned that for Christmas I would make them a book with pictures from our trip. I used Kathy's, at www.PaperPhenomenon.blogspot.com, tut for her Perfect Little Scrapbook. I used two photo mats in each pocket because I had so many pictures. I love how they open on each page, and they pull out too.  I used blue and green backgrounds from my digital collections. I also used a Fiskars punch for the waves at the top of each page. I used Spellbinder dies to make the titles for the pages. I did make pockets on the front and back and put a decorated envy in them so they could keep tickets, journaling, etc. I left them a few blank spots so they could add some of their own favorate pictures of the day.

I am not a great photographer, but here are the pages.
















1 comment:

  1. This is variation of the album I'm working on too. Love the colors!! I am your first new subbie.

    ReplyDelete